|| Airwaves is back at owner's dock with new bottom paint. She's ready to sail away! Bring offers.
Named \"Yacht of the Year\" when introduced in 2011, \"Airwaves\" shows today just as if she was brand-new. Handsome and well thought-out, the Oceanis 37 follows in the footsteps of her bigger sisters, with a contemporary below decks interior that feels like a much, much bigger boat. With her shoal draft (4.5 feet) she's ready for Gulf and Caribbean waters. Her main and head sails are on fullers with all lines run to the spacious cockpit, so she's easy to handle.
Owner has added many upgrades including:
- Sidepower bow thruster - SE 80/185T (cost: $10K-plus) with it's own battery;
- Electric main winch;
- New custom heavy-duty Bimini and Dodger with non-fogging isinglas and custom hand-holds;
- Digital scanning radar;
- Garmin GHP 12 hydraulic autopilot with remote control;
- Garmin Automatic Vessel Identification System (AIS);
- Garmin Wi-Fi navigation equipment; and
- Emergency Life Raft.