Heavy Duty World Cruiser
El Shaddai, a design by world renowned naval architect Bruce Roberts, was painstakingly built by her owner in 2011 to be capable of circumnavigating in safety and comfort. Whether you want to sail the world or just the Caribbean this is the boat that can do it. In addition to her classic lines she is built with exceptional strength and capacity. If you want a boat that's comfortable, safe El Shaddai is it.
- 1200 nautical mile fuel capacity
- Cruise RO watermaker for unlimited water capacity
- 60 pound freezer capacity plus huge refrigerator
- A full year of propane supply
- Interior of the hull sealed with polyurethane foam for sound and heat insulation
- 1/2\" steel in the bottom of the keel and skeg
- Leading edge of the keel incorporates a 2.5\" pipe filled with lead to deflect submerged objects
- Compartments can segment the hull in case of a breech
- Custom built spars by Selden far stronger than production boats
- Builder: Bruce Roberts
Designer: Bruce Roberts
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
- LOA: 55 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
LWL: 48 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 53 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 7 ft 0 in
Displacement: 55000 lbs
Ballast: 16000 lbs
- Engine 1:
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 6.354
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
- Fresh Water Tanks: (110 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (375 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
- Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Wind speed and direction
- Furling genoa
- Steering wheel
- Microwave oven
Fresh water maker
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Cockpit table
- Mainsail cover
From the cockpit step down a few steps into the pilothouse. The helm is to starboard and a settee/berth is to port. The settee converts into a large double berth. Just behind the helm seat is a diesel cabin heater. A few steps further down lead to the saloon. Immediately to starboard is a U-shaped galley. Opposite is the nav station. The pilothouse is open to the galley, nav station and saloon below. Just forward of the nav station is a U-shaped dinette. Forward and opposite the dinette is the owner's head and shower. The vee berth is the owner's stateroom. A companionway leads aft from the pilothouse to two guest staterooms. Each has a private head with shower.
- 3 private staterooms with ensuite heads and showers
- Accommodations for 8 in 4 queen berths
- Dining for 6 at the dinette
- 2 MarineAir 16,000 btu air conditioners
- Pilothouse for comfort underway in any weather
- Galley is open to saloon, nav station and pilothouse
- In northern climates pilothouse is kept warm and toasty underway with diesel cabin heater
- Princess 3 burner propane stove with oven
- 12 volt Adler Barbour top opening refrigerator
- 12 volt Technautics Cool Blue top opening freezer
- Galley fully equipped with cutlery, dinnerware, pots, pans and utensils
- Cockpit has large benches and table for entertaining
- Bimini for sun protection
- Outside helm is at rear of cockpit with great views in all directions
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- Salt water washdown for anchor
- 1500 watt Lighthouse stainless steel windlass - NEW 2012!
- 80# Mason Supreme anchor with 380' 3/8\" Hi Test chain rode!
- 45# Delta anchor with 20' 3/8\"Hi Test chain and 150' rope rode - NEW 2013!
- 9.8 hp Tohatsu outboard engine - NEW 2013!
- 4.9 hp Mercury outboard engine
- 3 sunshade covers to cover the deck
- Storage cover for the pilothouse
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GHP Class B autopilot
- Garmin depth sounder and speed indicator
- Garmin GWS 10 and GWIND wind instruments
- ICOM M802 Marine SSB radio with DSC and distress button
- ICOM IC-M504 VHF radio with DSC
- West Marine WM 4000 stereo and West Marine speakers - NEW 2013!
- 6 West Marine 6 volt batteries in house bank for a total of 775 Amp hours
- 2 12 volt Exide engine start batteries in 1 bank - NEW 2015!
- 3 12 volt Exide and Marine Mariner windlass batteries in 1 bank - NEW 2015-2016!
- Koehler 6 eod diesel generator - NEW 2012!
- 4 Sunwise, Solarwell Innova solar panels - NEW 2013-2015!
- MaxPower 12/50/3 wind generator - NEW 2012!
- Xantrex Freedom SW 3000 inverter - NEW 2012!
- Mastervolt Chargemaster battery charger - NEW 2012!
- Victron Bmv 6025 voltage/amp meter - NEW 2012!
- 5 kw Seapower engine drive AC generator
- Perkins 6.354 135 hp diesel engine - less than 600 hours!
- Max Power bow thruster - NEW 2014!
- 3 blade fixed bronze propeller
- 2 MarineAir 16,000 btu air conditioners
- Selden aluminum main mast
- Selden aluminum mizzen mast
- Selden roller furler for genoa
- Wire standing rigging with StaLock mechanical terminals
- 2 Lewmar 50 self tailing winches in cockpit
- 2 Barient winches at mast
- Sailrite mainsail - good condition
- Sailrite mizzen sail - good condition
- Sailrite furling jib sail - good condition
- Sailrite hanked on staysail - good condition
- Sailrite spinnaker - NEW condition!